Creating Customers for Life!
- Licensed Realtor in the State of Kansas since 1996
- Member of Great Plains Association of Realtors
- Member of Kansas Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Kansas State University
- 2018 Chosen as the GPAR "Realtor of the Year"
- 2018 & 2017 Winner of Salina's "Best of the Best" Realtor
- 2018 Awarded Coldwell Banker's International Diamond Society
- 2009 Voted one of Salina's Top 3 Favorite Realtors through The Salina Journal's readers
- 2010 Salina Board of Realtors Honor Society
- 2002 President of Salina MLS
- 2002 Elected Salesperson of the Year for the Salina Board of Realtors by my peers
COMMUNITY SERVICE BOTH PAST & PRESENT
- Board Member | Salina Habitat For Humanity
- Volunteer | Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer | Friends of the Salina Animal Shelter | Charter Member
- Volunteer | Rescue Waggin' Coordinator
- Volunteer | Fostering Coordinator
- Volunteer | Coldwell Banker's Salvation Army Toys From the Heart Campaign
- Volunteer | Hospice of Salina | Patient Care and Marketing
Salina is my home town. I share my home with my three pets, Jac, Lily and Peanut, all rescues from the Salina Animal Shelter. I come from a large family and thankfully, many of them still live in here. I was born with a love for animals so finding homes for pets is very important to me. I've been known to make a car filled with Realtors stop the car so I can chase down a lost or hurt animal to get them to safety or better yet, back home. I also keep lint rollers handy at all times! It's a MUST! I'm very outgoing and love to laugh. I take my career very seriously but also try to interject at least a bit of humor in the most trying of times. It helps, believe me!
LIFE AS A REALTOR
I love being a Realtor. I'm an "eternal student" and truly enjoy learning new things. There's always something new to learn to help me be a better Realtor for my clients. Education is very important to me so I also believe in educating my clients as well in order for them to be able to make the most informed decisions possible when buying or selling real estate. Together with my assistant, Lindsey Frank, we truly enjoy creating "Customers for Life!"