I love Salina and I know you will too.
- I grew up in Salina and moved back because I wanted to raise my family in this great town.
- My first year as a Realtor was 2000.
- I have an advanced knowledge of Salina's schools having served as an elementary school principal and teacher in our public school system.
- I am active in the community and am very knowledgeable of the opportunities that Salina has to offer. My knowledge of Salina and reputation in town has landed me the job of the "local tour provider!" I am called on by some of our largest industries at least once per month to provide tours of the Salina community as candidates come to town to interview for jobs with their firms.
- I married my high school sweetheart. We met at Salina South High School. We just celebrated 36 years of marriage and have 3 grown children and 5 grand children.